• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

6.4.8.5 - Problems with Top Gear Interactive Challenge

hajj_3

Here is a screenshot of what clonedvd 2.9.2.0 shows:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2py5mdu.jpg

This is a screenshot of what anydvd 6.4.8.5 shows:

http://i35.tinypic.com/inyano.jpg

When i rip the dvd to iso file using anydvd and not clonedvd it will play fine however there is studio logos at the beginning of the dvd and no way to remove them with clonedvd as they arent listed in the above screenshot, those are all videos as part of the interactive dvd.

Also the .iso is 4.36gb so i'm thinking it probably has fake data on too as the duration of the videos is very low and the menus surely cant take up that much room.

Hope you can make it so that i can remove the studio trailers and if there is fake data get anydvd to remove it in next beta.

The first studio trailer is just copyright info, then comes "2 | Entertainment", then comes "dvd pro". The are all in the same video file i.e powerdvd doesnt reload each time to play each. Total duration for them is 35secs. You can't skip through them either, even after you have ripped to iso with anydvd and then mounted.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_TopGearInteractiveChallenge2_DES.zip
    179.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Here is a screenshot of what clonedvd 2.9.2.0 shows:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2py5mdu.jpg

This is a screenshot of what anydvd 6.4.8.5 shows:

http://i35.tinypic.com/inyano.jpg

When i rip the dvd to iso file using anydvd and not clonedvd it will play fine however there is studio logos at the beginning of the dvd and no way to remove them with clonedvd as they arent listed in the above screenshot, those are all videos as part of the interactive dvd.

Also the .iso is 4.36gb so i'm thinking it probably has fake data on too as the duration of the videos is very low and the menus surely cant take up that much room.

Hope you can make it so that i can remove the studio trailers and if there is fake data get anydvd to remove it in next beta.

The first studio trailer is just copyright info, then comes "2 | Entertainment", then comes "dvd pro". The are all in the same video file i.e powerdvd doesnt reload each time to play each. Total duration for them is 35secs. You can't skip through them either, even after you have ripped to iso with anydvd and then mounted.
I suggest you try to temporary disable the option to remove "copy protection based on unreadable sectors" for this disc. Don't forget to enable it when you're done.

this didnt help, the studio logo trailers still havent been removed and wont let you skip them and the filesize is still 4.36gb .iso when ripped with anydvd to .iso.

this didnt help, the studio logo trailers still havent been removed and wont let you skip them and the filesize is still 4.36gb .iso when ripped with anydvd to .iso.
The size looks correct:

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2288160 sectors (4469 MBytes)

dont you think its a bit of a co-incidence that its EXACTLY a full dvdr size, i'm thinking that there is probably fake data on it to fill it up to that size. And there's no way i can remove the studio logos from starting with anydvd or clonedvd.

its not listed in dvd shrink, all of the videos are but not the studio logos:(

Anydvd and Clonedvd are intended for commercially released dvd-videos--not games, even if they are video.

this didnt help, the studio logo trailers still havent been removed

Why would they be, and what makes you think Clonedvd ensures you can remove studio trailers?

Count yourself fortunate that you can make a backup at all since Anydvd and Clonedvd were never intended for games, even if they are in a video format.

Last edited:
Back