• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

6.3.0.6 region setting with PowerDVD Ultra

newgen2005

Just updated to 6.3.0.6 but when trying to play Rush Hour 3 PowerDVD is saying "the disc cannot be played as the player specifies a different region code" I have tried tricking the remove blu ray region code but with no luck. Im using PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra

Last edited:
I assume you set the region code to automatic, try setting it manually to the region of the disc

I have changed the region to B in PowerDVD settings (was on A), RH 3 now working but Robocop don't anymore!!! Tried every setting in AnyDVD but still nothing. AnyDVD says my Robocop is A but its a UK B disc!!!!! Dont want to change PowerDVD again as I will loose a change!!!

I meant in AnydvdHD change the region setting from automatic to whatever the region of the disc is.
Also if you look around on this forum you'll find ways to remove the amount of times powerdvd lets you chnge regions

To get 5 new BD region changes in PDVD, do the following in Vista:

version 3516: delete brf.dat from ProgramData/Cyberlink/PowerDVD/... folder and you'll have 5 new changes. Terminate service brs.exe before you do that.

previous vesions: delete CLDSHOWX.ini from PDVD folder to get 5 new changes.

In XP the changes are stored in the registry.

version 3516: delete brf.dat from ProgramData/Cyberlink/PowerDVD/... folder and you'll have 5 new changes. Terminate service brs.exe before you do that.

I have looked in the reg but cannot find this entry, all I can see related to regions is this "BDRegion", my PDVD version is 7.3.2605.0.

Last edited:
Use these reg files. They are for XP. Don't know if they work for the latest version tough.

Attachments

• BR-Region.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 157
Use these reg files. They are for XP. Don't know if they work for the latest version tough.

I don't think this well know method works for 3516, only for 3104 and between.

Anybody comment on that?

Thanks.

Still having issues with fox titles (DH 4/Robocop) not playing due to region issues!!! I have changed PDVD to region B and AnyDVD to B but still no luck?

i use 3319a, deleting CLDSHOWX.ini stops powerdvd working:confused:

Back