• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

6.1.7.8 Beta has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a warez site and I don't think SlySoft forum Mods would like that link posted?

I see. Well this was already known that there was a leaker but this now really makes things weird.

I can confirm that it is indeed leaked. The site that has it also has a cracked key for people to use.

I sent the link to SlyFox 1

Maybe this will help track down the rat.

Great I brought this thread to their attention as well.

I sent the link to SlyFox 1

Maybe this will help track down the rat.
And I thankyou, I have had it removed from several sites, but I will not have any Warez sites posted on this board, I hope that is clear.:policeman: I have no control over what some childish people do. :disagree:

There is no support for it either plus if this download messes up your system you are S.O.L. too.

so now that its leaked r u going to release on the forum and show us what has been changed.

so now that its leaked r u going to release on the forum and show us what has been changed.

No. Of course not. 6.1.7.8 was intended as an internal beta. Some issues as yet still need to be addressed. This beta is not supported here on this forum nor by Slysoft technical support.

Use 6.1.7.8 at your own risk! Download it at your own risk. And get trojans from warez sites at your own risk.

:policeman:

Thread closed :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back