• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

6.1.4.3 not downloading

sigrun

After receiving Slysoft's update advisory, I attempted to download 6.1.4.3 but got 6.1.3.6 again instead from clicking on the official Slysoft site download link.

I'm now trying to download ANYDVD 6.1.4.3 but keep getting 6.1.3.6 attempting to download. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I've since refreshed my browser for all pages several times. My ISP has a silent proxy which I can't bypass, and did suspect that this might be the problem, although I've never experienced this issue before (many updates) although the proxy has been in operation for several months now.

Has the 6.1.4.3 update file been mistitled 6.1.3.6 ....or can anyone offer me a suggestion as to why I am misdirected to download 6.1.3.6 instead of 6.1.4.3 at every attempt? I have not purchased the ANYDVD Blu-Ray or HD-DVD upgrade option yet as I don't yet need that capability. I do own a legit licences for the complete suite of other Slysoft apps.

Thanks.

As suspected it was the proxy and that link worked a treat. Time to get off my butt and search for a new ISP methinks. :agree:

Superb products and outstanding support, both always very much appreciated. Thanks Webslinger.

As suspected it was the proxy and that link worked a treat. Time to get off my butt and search for a new ISP methinks. :agree:

Superb products and outstanding support, both always very much appreciated. Thanks Webslinger.

You're very welcome :clap:

Back