• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

50% off on all ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5

That's the discount I've been waiting for. Thanks for posting!

I wish I'd waited a extra week or two before paying full price for 2 additional licenses for my other laptop and PC.

:(

Oh, well. At least their software allows you to play ripped BD folders better than PowerDVD.

I don't see where to put the HALLOWEEN coupon code--is there an interim (e.g. confirmation) step between entering your name/addr and credit card where a coupon code can be entered before the order is finalized?

It looks like ArcSoft have realised people are getting the double discount and altered their checkout page, only available now for $49.99 now but thats still a 50% discount :doh:

Back