• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

50% Discount Limited to 2 years only?

JT!

When I use the link to get my 50% off it won't let me change from 2 years to anything else without removing the discount. Is this intentional?

I just copied the code from the link and entered it into the code box.

Although I just noticed this may have circumvented the 20% off discount?

The 50% is non-cumulative with the 20%. You can't get 70% off.

Well I was thinking it would be 50% off after it took 20% off. So more like 60%. But yeah I should have figured that. I was not able to switch to 1 year or lifetime with the discount. Even going back to 2 years removed the discount.

Well I was thinking it would be 50% off after it took 20% off. So more like 60%. But yeah I should have figured that. I was not able to switch to 1 year or lifetime with the discount. Even going back to 2 years removed the discount.
That is because you need to select the license type (ie LTL or yearly) that you want before applying any coupon code.
There's been multiple people use the 50% coupon to purchase a Lifetime License and not a yearly. Also it is only good for one use on one license purchase and cannot be used with any other offer.

I used a link that automatically applied the code. Once I switched to a different licence length, it's as if the code never was applied. Easy fix though as I already stated.

I used a link that automatically applied the code. Once I switched to a different licence length, it's as if the code never was applied. Easy fix though as I already stated.

Hmmm... this seems to be a browser/session/javascript/refresh related problem.

Just enter the coupon code you got into the coupon field on checkout page after you changed to lifetime. This should do the trick.

The 50% discount has no technical limits.

Yeah that's exactly what I did. Thanks!

Back