• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

5.5.0.0 Memory leak

kristaps

Windows 10 pro 64bit

When i double click on iso to mount he dosent mount and memory just goes till max! The only way to release the ram is to restart my pc!
If i want to mount i need to press the tray icon and mount from there!

Didn't have this issue with 4.9.5.0! Going back until this is fixed!!!

Capture.JPG

I am running Windows 10 64 bit and do not have this issue. Let me look into it further, thank you for the report.

If it helps some of my components:
CPU i7 4790k
MB Asrock Z97m pro4
RAM 16GB corsair vengence pro 16gb 2400Mhz
and Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB drive

At first i tought it was something at my end BUT recently ive updated my system drive from HDD to SSD and 8gb of ram to different 16gb of ram kit, clean installed w10, but the same problem appears.

Mounted in 5.5.0.0 BD ISO and nothing happened like what your describing. I suspect it is Windows 10 that is the cause of the problem. Mount and Unmount and no problems.

Windows 7x64 Ult Sp1 16gb 1866Mhz
i5-4690k 4.2ghz
Asrock z97 extreme6
Crucial 256gb SSD

Last edited:
Maybe "zone.identifier"
Check properties of the iso file.

Last edited:
Almost exactly same hardware as OP, no issues at all. Windows 10 has ISO support built in, could it be trying to mount the ISO in Explorer and Clone Drive at the same time? Try right clicking the ISO and select (Mount - virtual clonedrive "x"). Check default applications by file type is correctly set to Clonedrive

Didn't have the issue when I use the program. mounting many image files , didn't happen once. must be a driver or software that causing a conflict. which ISo did you try to mount ? does it happen with all ISO's ?

I would recommend choosing which file extensions that you want VCD to open by DEFAULT, meaning having Windows 10 open all *.ISO image files by defaulting that extension under Windows 10 to be only opened by VCD under your Control Panel...

Back