• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4K Writers & Blank Discs ..

Hello,

I'm in the market for a 4K Writer and Discs.

I Need something solid.

I was suffering from Layer Break issues on BD Discs. I had a previous thread going for this but i never really overcome the issue.

I have a Sony X800 M2 , so i need them to play perfectly.

Any suggestions would be great.

Michael.

Hello,

I Need something solid.

I was suffering from Layer Break issues on BD Discs. I had a previous thread going for this but i never really overcome the issue.

Michael.

You might want to read this:

Hello,

I Need something solid.

Michael.
You got the best suggestion for discs from tectpro. The very best suggestion is to not use discs anymore but store and play from hard disk.

i think that what you use as a data source when viewing DVDs depends on your setup, which itself depends on your preferences. i prefer to have physical disks, though i know that there are drawbacks to doing so.

i think that what you use as a data source when viewing DVDs depends on your setup, which itself depends on your preferences. i prefer to have physical disks, though i know that there are drawbacks to doing so.
We were talking BD-R and especially BD-R 50GB. DVDs are a complete different animal.

quite right. i misspoke. i should have said, "when viewing films." however, if, as the saying goes, push comes to shove, i much prefer viewing films on either 35mm or 16mm film, artifacts and all. as a long-time film collector, the only drawback to film is the effort involved in setting up and supervising a screening.

Last edited:
Back