• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4k ULTRA HD Ripping with CloneBD and AnyDVD HD

gespensen

I had been using CloneBD and anyDVD HD to rip my blu-ray dvd's for H.264 1080/720 to run on Plex for my Apple TV 4th gen. Now I have the new AppleTV 4K, I wanted to rip some 4K DVD's and can't seem to find the H.265 HEVC settings. I wish there were AppleTV 4K settings for 4K. Anyway all I see is H.264 features for the 4K dice. Is there something I'm missing? I Know Plex will stream the HEVC 4k movies to the new AppleTV 4k with no issues. So how can I do this?

AnyDVD and CloneBD don't support 4K UHD Blu-ray

gespensen so far they do not support because they still do not know how UHD BD crack but perhaps soon personally in it as a REDFOX fan I hope there that support will

That would depend on the disc, some of the discs fit on a DL BD-R and if CloneBD supported UHD disc you could make a movie only disc or shrink it down to fit on a DL.

Also I can buy a 10 pack of Verbatim BD-R XL discs for £47.35 so that's £4.735 per disc

Back