• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4K UHD-BD log files

MovieMike

I know it's not supported yet, but now some of the content is only on the 4K disc. Here's a logfile for Batman v Superman from AnyDVD's attempt to read the 4K disc. It says it's using AACS MKB version 61. I'm not sure if this will help with the process. I also have the 4K disc for Deadpool if you would like more log files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_Z_BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_UE.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
It was stated a while ago 4k logs are not needed at this point. Mkb 61 is supported I'm pretty sure for normal discs. Uhd is a different matter. The entire protection scheme needs to be reverse engineered due to lack of official documentation. This could take months or even longer, and it's not very high on the to do list.

Back