• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4K playback capability

Lukas

there is the possibility of playing BD UHD over DVDFab Media Player is the first player that makes it possible it would not therefore start the backup protected UHD BD? Thank you

I don't see anywhere that it plays back UHD Blu-ray discs, just that it plays back UHD video which is not the same thing

plays back all the video formats you have, including the HEVC (H.265), UHD (Ultra High Definition) and 4K videos, as well as DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files

But not UHD Blu-rays. It's not an officially validated Blu-ray playback software, and doesn't even play back normal Blu-rays properly as it fails to play back certain JAVA menus

I understand there is no other than to wait for Power DVD 17 Thank you for your explanation

Wrong section, moved. General chat is not meant for 3rd party products. That said, that thing is NOT a licensed UHD player and as such will very likely have the same problems or has with normal Blu-ray. No menu, limited menu, random playlist selection... The first real player that fully falls under the UHD header will be powerDVD 17.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

So please move on topic, I knew that I just tried it if it would not be possible but in this case I understand that there was much for your time

I was on topic, you call that thing a 4k / UHD player when it obviously isn't. It can't even play normal Blu-ray the full way, with proper menus. Oh and your topic was moved, to the section where it should be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

so that I get it right that it is from the DVD FAB basically lie? Thank you for moving

It can play discs, but just barely. That's it. IMO even vlc is better

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I understand the need to wait for the Power DVD 17 will work reliably

so that I get it right that it is from the DVD FAB basically lie? Thank you for moving
It's not a "lie" that would be considered illegal for false advertising. Just look closely at the way it's written. Playing 4k is not the same as UHD-BD. When it comes to the players software.
Another example of this is @ my local Walmart they have a 4k up-converting BD player. Just looking at the box without reading one would easily think it's a UHD-BD player. But it's not they are NOT any of those in the store. But they sell UHD-BD disc's though. Just nothing to play them on. When I had brought it up to the store manager I was told that they don't know what the difference is between the two. And I was probably mistaken then just dismissed my question about it.

Back