• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4K HDR download

Nessix

Hi,

i tried to download some 4K HDR stuff on amazon prime, but the output is always max 1080p. Is there a fault on my side, or is this not implemented yet? Didn't find something regarding this issue.

thanks

Hi,

i tried to download some 4K HDR stuff on amazon prime, but the output is always max 1080p. Is there a fault on my side, or is this not implemented yet? Didn't find something regarding this issue.

thanks
  • Download movies and series as MP4 files from Amazon and Netflix for offline-viewing
  • Easy-to-use browser-based user interface, similar to Amazon and NetFlix
  • Browse and search for movies and series
  • Download an Amazon Prime and Netflix video simultaneously
  • Amazon Prime download supported up to Full HD (1920x1080)
  • Netflix download supported up to Full HD (1920x1080)
  • Support for Dolby Digital Surround Audio 5.1
  • Support for embedded text or image subtitles or external subtitle files (TTML or SRT format)
  • Smart pre-selection of audio and subtitle languages, adapting to your preferences
  • Customizable file name templates for titles, seasons, episodes etc. (Allows for easy integration with libraries like Plex, Kodi, JRiver, etc)
  • Download speed control
  • Removes ads when downloading from Amazon Prime, including from 'Free with Ads' content on Amazon IMDb TV

Back