• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4K bluray from Japan still unsupported yet from AnyDVD?

JohnM

The following 4K discs from Japan region that I purchased still got that message from AnyDVD
""""Cannot process the request at this moment. Please try again later..."""" therefore I am unable to back up these discs. Does anyone have any solution or will AnyDVD be working on this issue? Thanks

1-Jumanji-1995
2-Kingsmen The Golden Circle
3-Hansel and Gretel the witch hunter
4-RobinHood (2010)
5-Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince
6-HPotter the Goblet or Fire
7-Jurassic World

Last edited:
Hey Ch3

per your link you said "Support for new titles must come from the OP". What does it mean by ODP? and you said "The staff currently has ALL the logfiles they need from when UHD discs first appeared." Are you sure? for example Jumanji US version which I also have has no problem to back up but the Japanese UHD coming with that "cannot process.." message

Yes i'm sure. I've received no information that new logfiles are welcome/needed at this time. Though @Pete or @James are welcome to say otherwise. Then that line will be removed. As the sticky sais, usually it's a matter of "try again later".

I first bought Jumanji Japan version 5 months ago and I still got the "Cannot process at this time.." message a few days ago. Thank you for your info.

Back