• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4 Questions to Ask

fivestones, are you trying to back up a movie on to a single layer disc?

The problem is - to some degree - ripping and burning DVD's is still in the realm of "moderate to advanced" type computer users. The combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 make it "pretty simple" - but it's still not like using an electric can-opener. The people who sell digital media don't want it to be easy to copy or to even back-up. A good working knowledge of how optical disks and hard drives make and move file structures helps a lot. For those of us that started back on PC-DOS - it's just been a long road to get here.

-W

fivestones, are you trying to back up a movie on to a single layer disc?

I have done 4 or 5 bjproc and i am doing them the long way around lol. i am Riping with AnyDVD then going to CloneDVD then burning them. Webslinger gave me a post one time on how to have anyDVd running and all i need to do was use CloneDVD to burn and as i read his link i couldn't under stand it but thanks to all the help to night i thing i can do it the fast and easy now.

As i use CloneDVD to burn i use the 2 top things in it clonedvd title and the other one clone dvd and i am reading all the post you gave me to find which way is the best to burn.I get lost in it but ill keep asking Questions. Fivestones

i dont use a folder on my desktop, i just use clonedvd's temp folder, some say you shouldn't but it's not gave me any problems.

use the first 2 options

this is for option 2, option 1 is just about the same

then browse to your drive with the movie in it & select the video_ts folder

have the size selected as DVD-5 (single layer)

remove any unwanted warnings or trailers

press next and select the audio you want.

output method

i just use clones temp folder & set it to delete after it's been written (browse for it if its not there)

select DVD Writer and highlight the writer and what speed you want to burn at

then press GO.

thats the way i do it and it's been fine with me

Last edited:
i dont use a folder on my desktop, i just use clonedvd's temp folder, some say you shouldn't but it's not gave me any problems.

use the first 2 options

then browse to your drive with the movie in it & select the video_ts folder

have the size selected as DVD-5

That was in my #4 Question way do i have to put it on my desk top . I am doing it the way you are showing there in the pictures and it works but i thought i had to put it on my desk top to do it the fast way with not riping it because the post and the link said for me to so i didnt thing it would work if i didnt do it that way lol. And Webslinger told me how to go get the VIDEO_TS folder with Windows Explorer, and that helped me because i didnt know how to do that. i am copying and pasting every thing i can find that i think will help me it looks hard hope i dont give up on it lol.Fivestones

Last edited by a moderator:
i've added more pictures

thats the way i use it, i think it's the easiest way, when you become more familiar with it then you can start creating folders, copy & pasting and ripping the movies to them

That original link you're asking questions about concerns ripping only.

This is how I use Clonedvd2:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Ok now i got it :doh:
I see from bjproc pictures and as i go to the link that you have there http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 i put them both up here on my screen at the same time and i walk through it step by step now i can do it the way you both are saying.:clap: Now i have it Thanks to both of you.Fivstones

Last edited by a moderator:
i've added more pictures

when you become more familiar with it then you can start creating folders, copy & pasting and ripping the movies to them

In my post i said copy and paste i was talking about what i read here that will help me.

This got my eye the above Quote i didnt know i can do that. #1. Is it that after i have the movie in the VIDEO_TS that i can copy and paste it to an other folder and keep the movie. #2 i see that a movie takes up a lot of Gb and you would not be able to save many like that and if you can copy and paste the movie to other folder does it take up that much GB ?

I have long messages but thats the only way i can do it is try to do it word for word LOL. Fivestones

hold off on the copy & paste just now.

don't run when you are just starting to walk.

some people like to run it through dvdshrink or others, just leave it alone just now.

your asking a lot of questions, but i think the too many answers could pickle your brain just now. try and learn the basic's just now & enjoy it, theres plenty of time to play with it. :)

hold off on the copy & paste just now.

don't run when you are just starting to walk.

some people like to run it through dvdshrink or others, just leave it alone just now.

your asking a lot of questions, but i think the too many answers could pickle your brain just now. try and learn the basic's just now & enjoy it, theres plenty of time to play with it. :)

Ok Thanks i see what you are saying and you are right i am trying to go at it to fast.

And now i know the best way to rip and burn Thnaks to you and webslinger for the help.:clap: 5 Stones

bjproc

bjproc, Would you care if i add the pictures to my pictures on my computer and use them for later on. I like the way you did that it help me the most with every thing.5 Stones

Back