• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4/3 film mask

AlexDroid

Will there be the possibility one day to integrate in one of the redfox products the possibility of having a "mask" to cover the black side bands that can be customized on 4/3 films? ... it would be an idea ...

I assume that you're looking for a seamless process to do this, but wanted to mention that there are software solutions that can do this. I own Wondershare Filmora and you can do this by using Crop to Fit. I'm sure there are others which may even be free, that can do this.

Will there be the possibility one day to integrate in one of the redfox products the possibility of having a "mask" to cover the black side bands that can be customized on 4/3 films? ... it would be an idea ...
Its an idea but I doubt it will happen. Sorry about that.

What would be the purpose of doing this? Any media player can fit a 4:3 video to the screen and do the letterboxing already. Imbedding the letterboxing in the file would just make the files larger for no real reason.

Back