• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4.1.1.6 completely broken.

Nofew

I've just updated to 4.1.1.6. Upon attempting to run Manager.exe, the program crashes. I try to submit an error, and the error reporting tool crashes, calling the very same error reporting tool to submit its own error.

...Needless to say, that wasn't fun.

Is it safe to revert back to 4.1.1.5 by running the installer again? I've still got it.

Same issue here. I tried to start a game directly via desktop shortcut and I tried to start Game Jackal without loading a game. Either way, it ends up trying to send an error log, which in turn ends up with an error screen which tells me that it could not send the error log. I run Game Jackal on Windows XP SP3. If you need further information I will try my best to provide them.

Attachments

• error_gamejackal.jpg
    error_gamejackal.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
Installing 4.1.1.5 over .6 fixes my problems. My profiles still work. Vista, SP1, x64.

We have not been able to reproduce this issue, however until we have a fix, users can go back to 4115. See this post.

Back