• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D Movie ISO'S

That was most likely fabian. I spoke to reto. Same team. It's still on the to-do list, just low priority. In the mean time, when i need to backup a 3D disc to disc, i use BD-Rebuilder (free, relies on a few helper tools, available over at doom9). Before CLBD, BDRB was the tool of my choice, now 3D backups is the only thing i still use it for.

That was most likely fabian. I spoke to reto. Same team. It's still on the to-do list, just low priority. In the mean time, when i need to backup a 3D disc to disc, i use BD-Rebuilder (free, relies on a few helper tools, available over at doom9). Before CLBD, BDRB was the tool of my choice, now 3D backups is the only thing i still use it for.

Thanks for the info Ch3rv0n. I do have BD-Rebuilder and will carry in using that for 3D, and for free it's a great tool. I don't mind that it uses some helper tools.

Back