• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D BluRay - getting the movie & audio stream only (in 3D)??

BritishDragon

I've backed up a load of my bought Bluray films (non 3D) to keep the originals in pristine condition. I also do it so that I can burn just the movie & best audio stream to BD-RE (SL/DL) so I don't have to sit through all the warnings/menus crap.

So, I uses AnyDVD HD to rip to HDD
Then BDInfo to see which playlist contains the main movie
Then TS_Muxer to mux a new set of STREAM/CERTIFICATE folders which I can burn to BD-RE using imgburn

That's all fine......but,

I would like to do it with 3D discs....ie just obtain the main movie+best audio stream (in 3D ), then burn onto a BD-RE disc......Is this at all possible?

I know I can rip to image and burn the whole image to BD-RE but I want just the movie only, not the "extras" (cr@p)

So far I've tried doing the steps as per a normal 2D bluray as detailed above, but then adding the SSIF folder back into the new movie-only BDMV/STREAM folder after TS_Muxer has created them.
I understand the files are virtual? files that would not normally make the folders in excess of 75Gig (Avatar) if the disc was just "ripped to ISO" by AnyDVD HD ??

After a failed burn to a 50gig BD I tried

Using imgburn to create an ISO from said 75gig BDMV/CERTIFICATE folders....

However, an ISO was not created, but instead the following files:

Please Help!

Back