• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D Bluray copy using CloneBD and the image oversized please help

digitalone

I have been using anydvd hd to copy all my 3d bluray movies using rip to image function. I finally bought a copy of clonebd and wanted to give it a go. Found this article on the forums:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/how-to-convert-a-3d-blu-ray-video-to-3d-mkv-with-clonebd.70555/

The disc I was trying to copy using clonebd is (The Hobbit - Desolution of Smaug) I cannot find a setting in anydvdhd or clonebd that needs to be made to work with 3d movies specifically. Since anydvd hd can make the copy just fine I am doing that for now. Copy made with no issue. How do I make the it work where clonebd will copy the bluray and not oversize the iso image? If there isn't a solution currently no problem can just keep using anydvd hd direct.

Just to be clear anydvdhd just copied the disc fine and that will work. Can clonebd copy a 3d movie to iso and not oversize it? If so what do I need to do? I am only interested in iso and not a mkv version.

The thread you linked to specifically mentions conversion to mkv and as such is irrelevant to your question of shrinking and converting to iso. To answer your question, CloneBD currently DOES NOT support full disc bd3d cloning. It's on the to do list. As to an oversized image, that means it was decrypted incorrectly and no amount of shrinking can fix that.

That's similar to what happens if you do a 'file copy' of a structurally protected DVD to folder structure. That would result in an oversized folder structure and not even CloneDVD would be able to fix that either.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back