• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3d Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexx

Ok so I am trying to burn a 3d movie so that I can watch it on my Blu-ray player. So far no luck, however when I run the hdmi from my computer directly to my tv or 3d receiver everything works fine. Can someone please be specific and state the steps on how to burn a movie that’s on my computer to a Blu-ray Disc so that I can enjoy 3d experiences on my 65 inch screen. Is it possible?

It would be helpful to know what process you're trying in order to achieve that goal. The easiest way is to rip the disc to ISO using AnyDVD rip to image feature. Then use something like ImgBurn to burn the image to a blank BD-R or BD-RE. But again, we don't know what you're doing so we can't help troubleshoot what isn't working.

Thank you for the reply samurihl. So I download the 3d movie onto my hard drive. Then I try to copy it to the bd-r disc.

Thank you for the reply samurihl. So I download the 3d movie onto my hard drive. Then I try to copy it to the bd-r disc.

Then we can't help you. Downloading a movie is piracy. Topic locked.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back