• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D BDMV folder to ISO

ktosik

Hello,

Is there any software that can create iso file taking as an input 3D BDMV folder structure?

Here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/3d-and-bdmv-why-it-need-to-be-iso.45862/#post-296606 someone describes how data are organized on 3D Blu ray disc and here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/#post-458070 we have information that 3D blu ray discs should be ripped to iso file.

My problem is that a few 3D blu ray movies I have only as 3D BDMV folder structure, and if I try to make an iso using for example CloneBD, it creates an iso simply by putting this folder structure into the iso file, which is much bigger than it should be.

Is there any way to create iso with this smart referencing data blocks from within multiple different files as it is in original 3D Blu ray discs and without reencoding to make it lower than 50 GB?

what is included in the BDMV? only the 3D movie?
load the SSIF to the main movie into the TSMuxer and create your ISO

There is entire folder structure of blu ray, folders:
ANY!
BDMV
CERTIFICATE

In BDMV there are folders:
AUXDATA
BACKUP
BDJO
CLIPINF
JAR
META
PLAYLIST
STREAM where is 2D version, and in STREAM there is SSIF folder with 3D version of the movie,
index.bdmv
MovieObject.bdmv

This is entire disc, with menu, intro, bonuses, scene selection. It would be great to keep all of them in the iso file.

Edit:
Maybe in the first post I didn't write clearly that this is not only BDMV folder, I'm sorry for that.

Is there any way to create iso with this smart referencing data blocks from within multiple different files as it is in original 3D Blu ray discs and without reencoding to make it lower than 50 GB?
Not that I know of. Always rip Blu-ray discs to iso, not folder. You may need to re-rip the discs.

Is it possible to edit the ISO file? I want to replace the first m2ts with one with additional audio tracks. WinISO won't work. It will create a file that is too large like when I copy the files to the filesystem instead of using an ISO.

When I remux with tsmuxer I will lose menus and extras and I would like to keep everything.

Is it possible to edit the ISO file? I want to replace the first m2ts with one with additional audio tracks. WinISO won't work. It will create a file that is too large like when I copy the files to the filesystem instead of using an ISO.

When I remux with tsmuxer I will lose menus and extras and I would like to keep everything.
If you want to keep menus and extras then that's not possible

Back