• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

350 successful backups and then KHARTOUM

mosem

I have unsuccessfully tried to backup Khartoum (starring Charlton Heston) many times, using three different Khartoum disks, including the movie I purchased, and the ones purchased by two friends, all purchased from different stores in Western Australia at different times.
Firstly I used AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 with One Click DVD Copy Pro 2.4.1.8 and failed with all three versions of Khartoum.
Next I used the anyDVD ripper and it failed with all three versions of Khartoum.
Ironically, the reported failures for all disks were at 51% of the disk read, and a read error was reported. All three reported read errors occurred in file VTS_02_04.
This makes me think that perhaps there was a production error with the hardware by the manufacturers when making the copies of this disk for Australian distribution, rather than a new type of protection.
I am going to try with anyDVD 6.1.4.3 but I do not expect any difference.
Has anyone ever successfully backed-up Khartoum?

Back