• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

300 rip problem

donnatelli

I am having a frustrating problem, I am ripping my copy of 300 to hard drive and all files copy smoothly with one big exception:

feature_300NDOM6LF1VC1_HD1_Divide.EVO

I have tried a few different methods but I keep getting errors around half way through, disc is brand new and very clean.
any ideas?

I am having a frustrating problem, I am ripping my copy of 300 to hard drive and all files copy smoothly with one big exception:

feature_300NDOM6LF1VC1_HD1_Divide.EVO

I have tried a few different methods but I keep getting errors around half way through, disc is brand new and very clean.
any ideas?
What version of 300 (country)?

sorry, its a US version (region 1?)

Some XBOX360 drives are very picky with combo discs. The disc is probably produced slightly out of tolerance. Get a replacement disc.

I had gathered as much, thank for the quick replies.
just great software

What version of 300 (country)?

I also cannot RIP the 300. I can play it but not rip it.
Can't something be done like permit ripping at playback speed to
help with troublesome disks?

- Rich

Can you please explain this? Im having exactly the same problem. By combo discs you mean? The King Kong disc that came with xbox360 drive? Its brand new and stops 62%.

Back