• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3 Days to Kill failure

golferdc

AnyDVD HD fails on this redbox movie. Displays a message to the effect that AnyDVD unable to crack all the CSS Keys on this disc..... I made a logfile and will attach. I hope this is correct.

Dave

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_3_Days_To_Kill.ziplog
    191.9 KB · Views: 10
This should be in the DVD section, but...

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Exit AnyDVD completely & set your drive region in Device Manager.

Then if it still doesn't work post up a new logfile

Wrong section, that's a dvd and you're in the Blu-ray section. Topic moved. As stated above, you need to set your drive hardware region to Anydvd can correctly handle the css on the disc. If it then still doesn't work, new logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I apologize for my error posting a DVD in a Blu Ray section. I tried to set my region but discovered that the region was set to 1 in the Device manager section. Is there another area in windows 10 to set the region code?
Dave
AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)

I apologize for my error posting a DVD in a Blu Ray section. I tried to set my region but discovered that the region was set to 1 in the Device manager section.
Did you exit AnyDVD first?

Yes I exited AnyDVD before trying to set a new region code in the Device Manager section. The region is set to 1 and is displayed as 1 for the Blu Ray device in the Device Manager.

Dave

Yes I exited AnyDVD before trying to set a new region code in the Device Manager section. The region is set to 1 and is displayed as 1 for the Blu Ray device in the Device Manager.

Dave
Then post a new log as requested.

Now insert a disc (preferably the one that gives you issues) and try again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

This is my mistake. I erroneously loaded a DVD thinking it was a Blu Ray disc. I have subsequently run a Blu Ray disc and the region shows correctly. Thank you all for your help, sorry I messed up.
Dave

not possible. Blu-ray regions are stored on the disc, not the drive. An unset drive region has no impact on blu-ray region at all. So please do as asked and provide an anydvd logfile with the problematic DVD inside the drive. The logfile from post 1 was a DVD.

Here is a logfile from 3 Days to Kill. I'm not sure why you want this as it came from an error on my part trying to process a DVD disc instead of a Bly Ray Disc with AnyDVD HD.
Dave

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
Here is a logfile from 3 Days to Kill. I'm not sure why you want this as it came from an error on my part trying to process a DVD disc instead of a Bly Ray Disc with AnyDVD HD.
Dave

Because AnyDVD HD is supposed to be able to do BOTH.
You new logfile is not from the DVD.
If you have the DVD - please include it's logfile.
AnyDVD should handle it just fine.
This FORUM has 2 sections - one for regular DVD's and one for Blu-Ray's.
But the software itself handles both.
-W

Last edited:
Dave
That's not a logfile from the DVD.

3 days to insert a disc failure...
Probably been returned to Redbox by now.

Back