• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3.90 video cannot be played

acdcrocks357

i have tried all of the things that you people said like putting it into the video folder and it showed up but when i tried to play it, it told me that the video couldnt be played and i cant figure it out can someone tell me how to get it to work.

THANK YOU,
acdcrocks357

I don't think anyone is having much luck with the 3.30+ setting, I'm sure not having any! Try one of the lower settings >=2.6 might work. Maybe this will be addressed in a future release.

Worked with FW 3.72 but Upg. to 3.90 and no play

Hello All,

Same issue here, worked like a charm on firmware 3.72 then upgrading to 3.90 and movies wont play.

i have tried all of the things that you people said like putting it into the video folder and it showed up but when i tried to play it, it told me that the video couldnt be played and i cant figure it out can someone tell me how to get it to work.

THANK YOU,
acdcrocks357

Hey mate,

Dont know what i did wrong last time, but i have just converted fantastic 4 in 3 hours (yawn) and works just perfect.

I have PSP fw 3.90 and converted with PSP 480x272 3.30 >

With USB i copied 2 files to VIDEO in root, one the film and the other one the picture also created by Clone DVD mobile at the same time.

With Deinterlace 2 times. 367 kbps

Hope this helps.

Just to be clear, the 480x272 works fine with firmware 3.90, the 720x480 frame resolution does not work on the PSP with fw 3.90.

Back