• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3-10 to yuma

Raz_wolf

Ok forgive me if this is the wrong thread. This is my first time posting. I tried searching "3-10 to yuma" and saw there was issues with it but none of them fit mine.

On ‎Wednesday, ‎January ‎09, ‎2008 I ripped 3-10 with what ever the latest version of anydvd was at the time. I used the anydvd ripper and copyed it to my hard drive. I finnaly got around to burning it to disk today (Feb 12). I used shrink. I decided to rip just the main movie title to save space and give me 80% compression. When I went to play back the movie. it immeadtly started playing which i expected, but Chapter one was what i guess to be chapter 23, and then 24(Chapter 2), and then credits rolled. After the credits the movie plays again but no idea what chapter it is. Pretty sure its still not the begining.

The movie is horribly out of sequence. Is this some new type of protection? Or is it related to my new Quad core processor and the fact it uses all 4 to encode the movie? I'm wondering if it didnt piece it back correctly.

Use Anydvd 6.1.3.5 and rip the disc to your hard drive. Now watch the .zip on your computer. Everything fine? Then the problem has nothing to do with Anydvd.

The problem may have to do with the choices you made in Shrink.

I had zero problems with this on my quad core and shrink on re author movie only.

Ok forgive me if this is the wrong thread. This is my first time posting. I tried searching "3-10 to yuma" and saw there was issues with it but none of them fit mine.

On ‎Wednesday, ‎January ‎09, ‎2008 I ripped 3-10 with what ever the latest version of anydvd was at the time. I used the anydvd ripper and copyed it to my hard drive. I finnaly got around to burning it to disk today (Feb 12). I used shrink. I decided to rip just the main movie title to save space and give me 80% compression. When I went to play back the movie. it immeadtly started playing which i expected, but Chapter one was what i guess to be chapter 23, and then 24(Chapter 2), and then credits rolled. After the credits the movie plays again but no idea what chapter it is. Pretty sure its still not the begining.

The movie is horribly out of sequence. Is this some new type of protection? Or is it related to my new Quad core processor and the fact it uses all 4 to encode the movie? I'm wondering if it didnt piece it back correctly.

Raz_wolf...Perhaps I can give you some useful info.
Your problem has nothing to do with your CPU. Search the AnyDVD section of the forum or perhaps someone recalls what title to select.

Back