• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3:10 TO YUMA Blu-ray won't play from hard drive..

DVD Mansion

Beta Tester
Sorry if this has been asked before I just haven't read it anywhere other than the reg DVD thread I didn't see it anywhere else.

I have succesfully ripped the Blu-ray version of 3:10 TO YUMA but when the menu comes up I cannot choose to play it with either the mouse or the keyboard hmmm... is there a workaround to this? Anyone having the same problem?

I have v7.3319 & v7.3319a as well of power dvd.

Cheers
Chris Dallas
DVD Mansion

Sorry if this has been asked before I just haven't read it anywhere other than the reg DVD thread I didn't see it anywhere else.

I have succesfully ripped the Blu-ray version of 3:10 TO YUMA but when the menu comes up I cannot choose to play it with either the mouse or the keyboard hmmm... is there a workaround to this? Anyone having the same problem?

I have v7.3319 & v7.3319a as well of power dvd.

Cheers
Chris Dallas
DVD Mansion

I had the same problem. I can't do anything from the menu. It behaves the same way if I try to play it from the disc using PowerDVD. It does work on a stand-alone BluRay player.

Back