• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2D and 3D on Same Disk

MCharlie

I have several BD movies that have both the 3D and 2D versions on 1 disk. My question:

I know 3D is not doable, but, could (can?) I still make a clone of the disk and play only the 2D version, and ignore the 3D option?

Thanks....

MC

Pretty sure clbd will by default ignore the 3d one. However until 3d is added, you could take a look at bd-rebuilder. Which can do 3d.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Pretty sure clbd will by default ignore the 3d one. However until 3d is added, you could take a look at bd-rebuilder. Which can do 3d.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Don't care about the 3D portion of the disk. My laptop only plays 2D. When I (We-wife and I) go into the field, I don't want to take my movies with me (us), but a clone is just fine. We do have some movies we like, that are both, on one disk. I will clone one of them and see how well it plays the 2D portion! I'll report back with my results, perhaps answering some other user's question(s) about whether or not it can be done.

Thanks Ch3v!

MC

Yo Rotty Dog...

<< Are you after a complete disk copy or Movie Only >>

You delete the message? Nothing came through here in the forum, even though I received a post notification in my email!

Yo Rotty Dog...

<< Are you after a complete disk copy or Movie Only >>

You delete the message? Nothing came through here in the forum, even though I received a post notification in my email!

Yes sorry Charlie

I thought it was a general query and then I realised it was in the CloneBD forum and I don't use CloneBD so deleted the post.

Back