• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2D/3D Combo Disc to 2D Only.

DrXenos

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. I have very little experience with both CloneBD and 3D Blu-ray discs.

I have a combo disc that supports both "regular" blu-ray and 3D blu-ray players.

I'm wondering if I can use CloneBD to make a regular 2D blu-ray image out of it.

When I load it up in CloneBD, I only see one movie title (both versions share the same MPLS). I'm not sure which version it is, 3D or 2D (but one of the first screenshots has a big "3D").

How do I tell CloneBD I only want the 2D version? Or does the tool only support 2D anyway?

Thanks!

When I load it up in CloneBD, I only see one movie title (both versions share the same MPLS). I'm not sure which version it is, 3D or 2D (but one of the first screenshots has a big "3D").

If there is 3D material CBD will show you slight white 3D mark in MLPS. If you do a full backup and shrink it will be 2D anyway because CBD can't do this job for 3D.

I didn't see a 3D mark, but it's definitely a 3D disc (I can even play it as such in PowerDVD 13).

I have the whole disc saved as an ISO. What I want to do is also have the extracted blu-ray folders with the SSIF stripped out to save space.

I wiil have a look at my screenshots saved in a folder. On this you can see what I mean.

I had to look in an old backup Folder to explain what I ment with 3D logo in Stream:

Auswahl.jpg

Perhaps you don´t see this by unknown circumstances but for me it is schown as in the picture above. :)

Do you mean the 3D in the first clip of the title? Yeah, I see that.

AFAIK only BDRebuilder can compress 3D movies and keep 3D if that is what you want. 2D from 3D should work in CBD.

AFAIK only BDRebuilder can compress 3D movies and keep 3D if that is what you want. 2D from 3D should work in CBD.

Thanks, but that not it. I have a 2D/3D combo disc. I was hoping to strip out the 3D and create just a regular 2D blu-ray from it (just so the rip doesn't take up so much space).

Back