• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

24 Hour Party People (2002) – audio tracks have separate Titles

pixeluk

24 Hour Party People (2002) UK Blu-ray has been authored such that each of the 3 audio tracks (main + two commentaries) has a separate Title.

I’ve not seen this before.

I can pick the Title that has the main soundtrack and that’s fine but I lose the commentary tracks.

What I’d like to do is extract the film but include all three audio tracks.

Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Normally you’d have a single Title but with multiple sound tracks so you can select one or more audio tracks to keep.

Thanks in advance for any help

Please provide a clonebd logfile and explain more in detail what it is you're doing. Extract how? Full disc copy? Partial copy? Conversion to mp4?...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi,
My workflow for all Blu-rays is to make an unprotected whole disc image ISO using AnyDVD-HD. Then mount the ISO and create a movie only Blu-ray folder or MKV that contains the main feature Title and all the English language tracks (main + any commentary) - no compression or transcoding. Then on playback I can easily switch from one sound track to another if needed.
This process has worked for years but today I've encountered this disc that has been authored in such a way that the main feature is presented as three separate Titles each with a different audio track. Normally I'd expect to see a single Title with the three audio tracks as an option.
I can pick the Title that has the main audio track but I'll lose the commentary tracks. If I pick the Title with one of the commentary tracks I'll lose the main audio track.
Is there a way to create a BD Folder or MKV that has all three audio tracks - the disc uses the same single M2TS Stream File for all three Titles.

DISC INFO:
Disc Title: 24_HOUR_PARTY_PEOPLE
Disc Size: 39,771,619,791 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: No
Extras: 50Hz Content
BDInfo: 0.5.8
PLAYLIST REPORT:
Name: 00002.MPLS
Length: 1:52:15.000 (h:m:s.ms)
Size: 0 bytes
Total Bitrate: 0.00 Mbps
(*) Indicates included stream hidden by this playlist.
VIDEO:
Codec Bitrate Description
----- ------- -----------
MPEG-4 AVC Video 0 kbps 1080i / 25 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
AUDIO:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
----- -------- ------- -----------
* DTS-HD Master Audio English 0 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 16-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
Dolby Digital Audio English 224 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps
* Dolby Digital Audio English 224 kbps 2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps
FILES:
Name Time In Length Size Total Bitrate
---- ------- ------ ---- -------------
00009.M2TS 0:00:00.000 1:52:15.000 0 0
CHAPTERS:
Number Time In Length Avg Video Rate Max 1-Sec Rate Max 1-Sec Time Max 5-Sec Rate Max 5-Sec Time Max 10Sec Rate Max 10Sec Time Avg Frame Size Max Frame Size Max Frame Time
------ ------- ------ -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- --------------
deleted chapter info as not relavant
PLAYLIST: 00018.MPLS
<--- BEGIN FORUMS PASTE --->
Code:
  Total  Video  
Title  Codec  Length  Movie Size  Disc Size  Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track  Secondary Audio Track
-----  ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------  ---------------------
00018.MPLS  AVC  1:52:15 0  39,771,619,791  0.00  0.00  DTS-HD Master 5.1 (48kHz/16-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:
Disc Title:  24_HOUR_PARTY_PEOPLE
Disc Size:  39,771,619,791 bytes
Protection:  AACS
BD-Java:  No
Extras:  50Hz Content
BDInfo:  0.5.8
PLAYLIST REPORT:
Name:  00018.MPLS
Length:  1:52:15.000 (h:m:s.ms)
Size:  0 bytes
Total Bitrate:  0.00 Mbps
VIDEO:
Codec  Bitrate  Description  
-----  -------  -----------  
MPEG-4 AVC Video  0 kbps  1080i / 25 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
AUDIO:
Codec  Language  Bitrate  Description  
-----  --------  -------  -----------  
* DTS-HD Master Audio  English  0 kbps  5.1 / 48 kHz / 16-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
* Dolby Digital Audio  English  224 kbps  2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps
Dolby Digital Audio  English  224 kbps  2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps
FILES:
Name  Time In  Length  Size  Total Bitrate  
----  -------  ------  ----  -------------  
00009.M2TS  0:00:00.000  1:52:15.000  0  0 
CHAPTERS:
Number  Time In  Length  Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------  -------  ------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
PLAYLIST: 00038.MPLS
<--- BEGIN FORUMS PASTE --->
[code]
  Total  Video  
Title  Codec  Length  Movie Size  Disc Size  Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track  Secondary Audio Track
-----  ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------  ---------------------
00038.MPLS  AVC  1:52:15 0  39,771,619,791  0.00  0.00  DTS-HD Master 5.1 (48kHz/16-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:
Disc Title:  24_HOUR_PARTY_PEOPLE
Disc Size:  39,771,619,791 bytes
Protection:  AACS
BD-Java:  No
Extras:  50Hz Content
BDInfo:  0.5.8
PLAYLIST REPORT:
Name:  00038.MPLS
Length:  1:52:15.000 (h:m:s.ms)
Size:  0 bytes
Total Bitrate:  0.00 Mbps
VIDEO:
Codec  Bitrate  Description  
-----  -------  -----------  
MPEG-4 AVC Video  0 kbps  1080i / 25 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
AUDIO:
Codec  Language  Bitrate  Description  
-----  --------  -------  -----------  
DTS-HD Master Audio  English  0 kbps  5.1 / 48 kHz / 16-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 16-bit)
FILES:
Name  Time In  Length  Size  Total Bitrate  
----  -------  ------  ----  -------------  
00009.M2TS  0:00:00.000  1:52:15.000  0  0 
CHAPTERS:
Number  Time In  Length  Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------  -------  ------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  

Just tried a multi-audio conversion from bumblebee to MKV. Worked right the first go. in the title preview screen, tick the box next to the title you want. On the right of it you'll find an orange-ish slide-out menu that lists the titles' audio/subtitle tracks available for it. (un)tick the ones you (don't) want, set output size and you're done.

When it's authored the way it is, there's probably not much cloneBD can do. You can't merge audio from 1 title with the audio/video from another in 1 go. The only way around that would be to

- Make the first encode
- extract the audio from the second title with tsmuxer or something (cloneBD cannot just convert the audio)
- use another tool (tsmuxer again?) to merge that audio with the audio/video from the first encode

Hi, yes, I was thinking of trying as you suggest – using tsmuxer or similar to merge the audio extracted from the two Titles that only have the commentary track with the Title that has the main audio. Of course VLC will play the single large m2ts file direct and I can pick from the three audio tracks easily – only downside is I lose the chapter points so I’d rather have a properly constructed MKV or Blu-ray folder.

Back