• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

23.976 not detecting

xrated

I have my screen set to around 47.95...
Reclock detects my screen always as 48Hz, so it wants to use 24fps. Is there any way so it detects 23.976fps instead for the output?

Its an Nvidia 7xxx card.

Also i noticed when using Dualview, the output on the secondary is not very smooth. With cloning i cannot choose the needed resolution so i always have to switch to single screen because this is the only way to have no stuttering.

Are you sure it is doing that? What refresh rate does it show in Reclock properties? If that shows the right refresh rate, simply ignore it if Reclock is saying it is changing speed to 24fps. It is just one of its little eccentricities and it is lying!

The media is correctly detected as 23.976 but the output changes in auto mode only to 24. I could force it to 23.976 just dont know if there is a difference to auto. The refresh rate of the screen is reported as 48Hz. Sometimes it has also problems and reports it with 0Hz. I can also see that the actual refresh rate is increasing a bit during playback because its trying to sync with 24 not 23.976.

The nvidia driver sets it to 48.052 and with powerstrip i changed it to 47.95x by increasing horizontal front porch by 6.

Last edited:
The media is correctly detected as 23.976 but the output changes in auto mode only to 24. I could force it to 23.976 just dont know if there is a difference to auto. The refresh rate of the screen is reported as 48Hz. Sometimes it has also problems and reports it with 0Hz. I can also see that the actual refresh rate is increasing a bit during playback because its trying to sync with 24 not 23.976.

The nvidia driver sets it to 48.052 and with powerstrip i changed it to 47.95x by increasing horizontal front porch by 6.
If the refresh rate is not being correctly reported by Reclock you need to attach a log file for James to look at. The refresh rate should show the same as pstrip within say.002Hz. If not something is wrong. But if that is right, you do not have to worry if Reclock says it is changing the speed to 24Hz. It always says that even if changing to 23.976Hz. It means it is in Cinema mode and adapting to "close to 24Hz", but in fact, in auto mode, it will adapt so the refresh rate is an exact multiple of the frame rate.

Last edited:
You are right, its working now fantastic and also displaying 47.955Mhz. I think i was confused with judder during the movie was displayed on the secondary display. When i swap the displays and make the secondary as first, its completely smooth now.

I guess i have to live with the switching situation.

Still had some lipsync problem but not sure if this was from the media, have to watch it a while.

Back