• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

22.05kHz --> 96kHz = Crash

jmone

From related thread.

Not a biggie but when setting resampling to 96kHz and playing back a file with a 22.05kHz audio track I get either a application crash or the following error msg:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" error saying "R6016 - not enough space for thread data"

The error does not occur with other files (with more "std" sampling rates) or if the sampling in reclock is set to 48khz.

Thanks
Nathan

Log attached

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
true, I've also had problem w/ low sample rates...I just upsample them in ffdshow.

Thanks lee, good workaround (I must be asleep), turned on WMA support in FFDSHOW then set resampling for everthing below 44.1kHz to 44.1kHz and then leave Reclock sample rate on "Same as input (Default).

From related thread.

Not a biggie but when setting resampling to 96kHz and playing back a file with a 22.05kHz audio track I get either a application crash or the following error msg:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" error saying "R6016 - not enough space for thread data"

The error does not occur with other files (with more "std" sampling rates) or if the sampling in reclock is set to 48khz.

Thanks
Nathan

Log attached

12.500 fps

This looks wrong, or is it correct? Does it crash with DSound, too? Can you try a different player?

It's correct. The clip was made by may daughter overlaying some audio to footage from a web cam! It plays fine in:
1) Windows Media Player, OR
2) Reclock is set to upsample to 48khz, OR
3) Reclock is set to DirectSound, OR
4) FFDSHOW resamples to 44.1khz (etc)

It only crashes if reclock is set to resample to 96khz using WASAPI. As I said - no biggie but an odd bug somwhere along the line.

Back