• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2142 profile?

yodaddy

how big is a 2142 profile in mb? i dont want to download demo cos my parrents have a thing about me installing software that i dont own on pc even if its a demo. plus i want to save my dvd cos i usally have to buy the same game every 2 years cos it gets scratched to hell.

how big is a 2142 profile in mb? i dont want to download demo cos my parrents have a thing about me installing software that i dont own on pc even if its a demo. plus i want to save my dvd cos i usally have to buy the same game every 2 years cos it gets scratched to hell.

A working profile for 2142 should be around 10MB.

how long will it take to make it? also do i have to be playing for it to create a profile or can i minimiz it?

Last edited:
how long will it take to make it? also do i have to be playing for it to create a profile or can i minimiz it?

I use a profile that only captured the start of the game once (took about 1 minute).

My Battlefield 2142 profile is around 28 mb in size
and it usually takes 2 minutes to make the profile depending on your cpu
If your running vista you might encounter problems playing

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5651

but XP is solid
battlefield takes up 1.78 GB of space
I copied battlefield 2142 with clonecd and any dvd just in case

hope that helped:)

Back