• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

21 Day Fix Extreme Bonus Disc - The Fix Challenge

SpikeyMuscle

I am trying to digitize my wife's workout collection, but am unable to get the "21 Day Fix Extreme - The Fix Challenge" bonus disc to work.

It goes through the usual AnyDVD (7.6.0.0) prompts of preparing the disc. Once it goes away I try to open up Clone DVD Mobile. When I select the Video_TS folder, it says that it cannot read the disc and I cannot proceed past this point. This is the same process I do with any other DVD.

Please let me know what other information you may need to assist in my troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Please read through the sticky marked 'Please read this before you post' and post up all the information it suggests

Please read through the sticky marked 'Please read this before you post' and post up all the information it suggests

Hello. I was actually doing that right after I had posted, instead of the other way around. Sorry about that.

I found this other sticky post https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?57741-Fitness-DVDs-not-working which lead me to find the answer I was looking for to get it to work. I did the below:

1. Changed AI Scanner to Always Enabled on AnyDVD
  2. Used AnyDVD to copy the DVD files to my desktop (Right click system tray and select "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk"
  3. Used CloneDVDMobile using the files on the desktop.

Thank you SlySoft for having great stickys for quick reference to common problems.

I don't know how to close the post, but my question was answered. Thank you.

Back