• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

21 Day Expiration

iharrell96

Any ideas on how to install Slysoft products if you already have a serial number, but you waited until after the 21 day expiration before you put it into your product. It keeps send me back to the website and won't allow entry of the serial number. Attempts to re-download yield "oh no!" your trial period is expired.

that's because the software doesnt use the serial number itself to register, you need to double click on the KEY FILES you were sent in the mail

Any ideas on how to install Slysoft products if you already have a serial number, but you waited until after the 21 day expiration before you put it into your product. It keeps send me back to the website and won't allow entry of the serial number. Attempts to re-download yield "oh no!" your trial period is expired.

This is to prevent abuse and misuse of the program when people don't want to pay for the privilege to use a good program and they are protecting their investments and all their subscriber base that paid to use the program. They give the trial period to show that their program works as they said it would do not fancy or no tricks up the sleeve. If you like the program you buy it and most do buy it and plus your given various license options when you buy it. If you have that much concern you should direct it to Slysoft Support and no on here as we can't help you on this matter.

Try Key Recovery: https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php

Back