• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20th Century Women

Andreask

Correct playlist please.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_E_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Need playlist help. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_G_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
AnyDVD does not show a good playlist - based on recent experience, I assume that the playlist with the extra minute added (playlist 1) when using eac3to to demux - in this specific case 00408.mpls) is the correct one.

upload_2017-3-31_18-59-46.png

AnyDVD does not show a good playlist - based on recent experience, I assume that the playlist with the extra minute added (playlist 1) when using eac3to to demux - in this specific case 00408.mpls) is the correct one.

Since AnyDVD hasn't fixed your particular disc, the longer 00408.mpls will actually be your bad/fake playlist containing the "Copy detected" message - so don't use that one.
Post an AnyDVD logfile from the original disc and the disc will be fixed and correct playlist listed :)

Attached...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_A_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Just in case, here is my log too.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_D_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Did I post in the right spot? Using the right method?
Any progress on the playlist? Thanks in advance.

yes, but you have keep in mind that its weekend for the devs too.

Any progress on the playlist? Thanks in advance.

Pete has posted in another thread that the disc will be fully fixed in the next version.
Playlist info may have already been added now for your disc (unless it got overlooked), @Pete may post here if/when it has :)

Disc will be fixed in the upcoming version.

Last edited:
Back