• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2005 AnyDVD Purchase

MRL

Just to clarify.

I purchased a Lifetime AnyDVD license in 2005.
I upgraded my AnyDVD license to Lifetime HD in 2010.

As I understand it, I am entitled to a 20% discount.
It appears, however, that everyone is entitled to a 20% discount (for 2 months).

Therefore, if the above holds true, there really isn't any 'special' pricing for previous Lifetime purchasers.

Am I correct?

Thanks.

Not everyone gets 20%, depending on when the license was purchased it could be either 50% or 1y free. Since your last license change dates to 2010 you qualify for 20%. Directly applied through the store. I don't know what you expect more, you've had at least 10 years worth of updates 5 of which for hd. Others have only had a few months hence the bigger discount for them.

Where did I say I was complaining???
I am only looking for clarification.

The RedFox Purchase Page (https://www.redfox.bz/en/purchase.html) has a 20% 'Bundle' Discount, as well as a 20% 'Promotion' Discount. This appears to be available to 'Anyone' that wants to purchase a RedFox License.

Previous Lifetime License Purchasers are being offered a 20% Discount. So unless this 20% discount is On Top Of the RedFox Purchase Page 20% discount, it appears to me that a previous lifetime purchaser is getting the same deal as everyone/anyone else is entitled to.

I am just looking for clarification.

Thanks again.

You got your clarification. You got 10 years worth of updates (hence the 'only 20%'), others only have had a few months thus the bigger discount. You've had 2.5 times the updates of the longest time limited update license slysoft sold.

The bundle discount is separate from the 20% off store discount for longtime license holders and new ones. The options are clear, there has been plenty of news and info written about it.

I'm not sure what your problem is, but you seem really defensive.

To my point.

Case 3: Slysoft time-limited non-expired license
* bullet point 3 applies: general 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months

Case 4: Slysoft time-limited expired license
* bullet point 3 applies: general 20% discount when purchased within first 2 months

I fall into both Case 3 and 4. The above makes it appear that I am getting something 'Special' for being a long-time user. This is not true. If I were a first time purchaser today, I would get a 20% discount. So why sugarcoat the issue? Why not just be honest and say, if you were a previous user (before 2015), your deal is the same as everyone else's deal. Period. EOS

You've answered my question. Thank you.

Last edited:
Am I correct? Thanks.

Short version - you are correct.
The manual checking it would take to verify all the older licenses would kill the system.
It's taking them a LOT of time just to manually handle the newer 50% off people.
Since 90+% of the purchases made in this 20% promotion will be repeat customers anyway,
I can see why they opened the gates to remove the bottleneck.
That pricing post you quoted was written long before the purchase page was written is all.
-W

You don't fall into 4. Under normal circumstances an ltl doesn't expire. I'm not sugarcoating or defending anything, who you think wrote that post you got those 2 items from. These aren't normal circumstances, nobody likes what happened. Not even me, these just aren't normal circumstances. All we can say is, we hope to welcome you to redfox family :)

I wouldn't be asking (clarification) questions unless I was interested in continuing with RedFox.

As a ten year Slysoft user, I am/was extremely happy with the product. What's more, whenever I had a question about a problem (that I sent by email), I always got a quick response that (in most cases) resolved my problem.

I, too, am sorry that SlySoft is gone. I am hoping that RedFox will be a replacement that is everything that SlySoft was.
I will be purchasing a license just as soon as I see that the payment issue(s) are resolved (not a complaint).

Thanks again.

That's great to hear. There aren't really any payment issues other than 'error 66'. That one seems to be linked to the fact that visa isn't happy with the Chinese payment processor that's being used. Seems try be enough to flag the payment as 'fraud' and trigger automated visa calls.

If there's anything else, you know where to get in touch :-D

There aren't really any payment issues other than 'error 66'

... or this one: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other reasons

15 minutes later I got error 66.

Finally, either I call my bank or I've got to use bitcoins. :D

... or this one: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other reasons

15 minutes later I got error 66.

Finally, either I call my bank or I've got to use bitcoins. :D

I would think that "The Team" is looking into this as I think it has kept sales down just because people don't wanna deal with that BS, however I got one three days ago on elby's store too when purchasing the CBD/CDVD combo on there

I would think that "The Team" is looking into this as I think it has kept sales down just because people don't wanna deal with that BS, however I got one three days ago on elby's store too when purchasing the CBD/CDVD combo on there
I am one of those dealing with those 66 BS....right now. And for CloneBD/CloneDVD I already got LTL on those.

I am one of those dealing with those 66 BS....right now. And for CloneBD/CloneDVD I already got LTL on those.
I just made a purchase and it went straight thru on first attempt however I did receive email from my bank stating that an oversees purchase was made and how much and if was not me contact them plus mine adds about $2 in fee's I guess

Back