• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2001 Special Features issue

testiles

UHD Guru
Hey guys,

Have another strange issue with CloneBD.

As usual, using a protected Blu-Ray .iso, this time it's 2001 A Space Odyssey Special Features, and creating a Partial Copy folder.

Again, for testing purposes, all Titles are checked as well as Audio streams and Subtitles. In other words, it's a "Partial Copy" but nothing is excluded (to eliminate selection as the problem).

The issue is playing the resultant folder brings up the Main Menu with options described in another language. I think it's in German!

Direct play of the .iso brings up an English language Main Menu, as it should.

The Main Menu seems to be a template and the option descriptions are filled in (possibly using video clips?).

You have to see it to understand, I guess, but I can't seem to get a screenshot...

Attaching AnyDVD and CloneBD log files.

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_J_2001_A_SPACE_ODYSSEY_BONUS_0894F6DC_41475352.ziplog
    204.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.4.0.2001_A_SPACE_ODYSSEY_BONUS.cbdlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Pete looked into this and it turned out to be a bug in CloneBD.

A playlist subpath was removed during Partial Copy that shouldn't have been.

The fix will be in the next release.

Currently at 1.2.4.0.

T

Back