• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20% Discount on AnyStream ( Act Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was not aware (did not show up, when I was here some days ago) ... got it! Great software!

The first post above says the offer is good until July 21st, but I don't see any discount when I try to place my order. Is a discount code necessary?
"Discount on AnyStream and all Redfox and Elby Products until July 21st - Don't miss out"
Thanks!

The first post above says the offer is good until July 21st, but I don't see any discount when I try to place my order. Is a discount code necessary?
"Discount on AnyStream and all Redfox and Elby Products until July 21st - Don't miss out"
Thanks!
I think you read that wrong, July 11 th. ( Actually, the RedFox coupon had the right date on it. I think I may have made a typing mistake when I posted the same thing but above.) I fixed it, let me know when you are ready to buy it, I will contact support.

Last edited:
I think you read that wrong, July 11 th.

LOL. Actually, I didn't read it wrong. I had copied and pasted this sentence from the copy above:

That sentence now reads July11st. Someone just now changed it to:
"Discount on AnyStream and all Redfox and Elby Products until July11st - Don't miss out"

This time I've done a screen shot, which I realize I should have done before. (I wasn't expecting anyone to change the deadline and then tell me that I had read it wrong.) But it looks mighty suspicious to change it to July11st, don't you think?

I didn't buy the program earlier because I believed in good faith that I had until the 21st. Which forum should I post this in? I don't want to waste anymore time. Thank you.

LOL. Actually, I didn't read it wrong. I had copied and pasted this sentence from the copy above:

That sentence now reads July11st. Someone just now changed it to:
"Discount on AnyStream and all Redfox and Elby Products until July11st - Don't miss out"

This time I've done a screen shot, which I realize I should have done before. (I wasn't expecting anyone to change the deadline and then tell me that I had read it wrong.) But it looks mighty suspicious to change it to July11st, don't you think?

I didn't buy the program earlier because I believed in good faith that I had until the 21st. Which forum should I post this in? I don't want to waste anymore time. Thank you.
I think I admitted to that in the above post. I am sorry and will help you with your discount.Let me know when you are ready to buy. It takes me about 24 hours to contact support.

You are absolutely correct. I overreacted and I apologize. Thank you for helping me! I will download the trial today - should I PM you or reply here when I'm ready to buy?

You are absolutely correct. I overreacted and I apologize. Thank you for helping me! I will download the trial today - should I PM you or reply here when I'm ready to buy?
I sent you a PM, please read and get back to me if that is okay with you.

Redfox 1
I too was disadvantaged by that date error but I can wait. What I would like to know is the price for the pro vwrsion of Anystream that Ivan recently referred to?

Redfox 1
I too was disadvantaged by that date error but I can wait. What I would like to know is the price for the pro vwrsion of Anystream that Ivan recently referred to?
I will also help you get your 20% discount, just PM me when you are ready, I can only help until the 21st of July. You will have to wait like the rest of us for the Pro version. No one can tell you when it is going to be released, not even Ivan, it has not been decided upon yet. Thank you for your interest in our products, and for supporting our project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back