• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20 Century Fox Films

wannab12

I recently tried to make a back-up copy of a movie that I own. Fly Boys. The movie was filmed by 20th Century Fox. Anyway, when I attempt to copy the movie, I only get a commentary by the director or producer throughout the entire movie. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I also had the same problem on the movie "I walk the Line". I'm not sure at the moment who produced that film. I hadn't had problems with any of the other dvd's that I've copied. Any suggestions? I was clone DVD as the writing program. Thanks Paul

Try this!

Did you try pushing the audio button on your dvd remote? One of the English audio is director's commmentory! If that does not work, then the regular audio is somehow disabled during your back up process!Check your settings before you begin the backup process!

Back