• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20% -Breaking News CC Payments are Back

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html with a discount. Master Card, Visa, BTC Accepted
The sale is only valid until Nov 13th, 2022. Get it today

20% discount Nov 13.gif

Purchase RedFox license key
When you purchase one of our products you will receive the following:
  • A registration key that prevents the trial version from expiring after 21 days.
  • Technical support as long as your license is valid.
  • Full use of the software, including updates, for as long as the license is valid
Expired subscriptions can be renewed at any time.

Last edited:
The sale is only valid until Nov 13th, 2022. Get it today

Been lost for years/LOL:LOL::D

Finally found this site!

Anyway I assume we have to all buy a new lifetime license

Finally found this site!

If you have an old SlySoft license that is indeed the case.

Finally found this site!

You assume correctly, but we are giving you 20% off and another 10% on top for BTC.

Finally found this site!

If you bought CloneDVD2 and CloneBD back during the Slysoft days, and saved the license files since, then you're ok. They're from elby, and they won't expire.

Case in point: I'm still using the CloneDVD2 and CloneBD licenses from the Slysoft days.

No problems whatsoever.

:)

That's cause they weren't affected by the shutdown. CloneDVD2/CloneBD are 100% legal applications as they don't remove any DRM or can process DRM protected content. That was anydvd's job. Slysoft was a licensed reseller and activation key files contact the Elby servers (if they contact an activation server at all).

If you bought CloneDVD2 and CloneBD back during the Slysoft days, and saved the license files since, then you're ok. They're from elby, and they won't expire.
I personally had no reason to use a CloneBD license until after Slysoft was murdered by the US government, though according to my records I purchased CloneBD in 2020. Until then I was strictly DVD, I purchased two CloneDVD licenses from around 2008, same for Slysoft AnyDVD. Post-Christmas time according to my records, two of each.

Though my current backup copies of my licenses are from 2012 & 2016. Slysoft, RedFox and Elby.

Last edited:
Thanks. Worked perfectly. And thanks for extending (twice) the trial while you sorted this out!
We aim to make our customers happy. Please enjoy the program and if you should have any issues please post with the logfile. There is a thread in the forum, on how to make a log file. Great having you here.;)

Good news. My card was successfully charged in US. I laughed to see converted USD that is cheaper than EUR (for first time)! I had seen that USD was more expensive than EUR for many years....

I just purchased AnyDVD HD and AnyStream Plus lifetime licenses. I plan to buy CloneBD and CloneDVD later.

Good news. My card was successfully charged in US. I laughed to see converted USD that is cheaper than EUR (for first time)! I had seen that USD was more expensive than EUR for many years....

I just purchased AnyDVD HD and AnyStream Plus lifetime licenses. I plan to buy CloneBD and CloneDVD later.
Good to have you here, read some of the forum and enjoy the program.

Back