• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 part question

rrose1968

I've been doing research on this...but what are some of the better sites where you can legally download movies to your pc? Speed, quality and # of titles are the important factors obviously.

Most major Universities offer free legal downloads.

1- I'm not a member of a university or know of anyone. If you have details that would be cool or pm either one. Thanks!

2- Connection is 5Mbps fiber. She'll do .5 past light speed... oh, wait wrong movie.

1- I'm not a member of a university or know of anyone. If you have details that would be cool or pm either one. Thanks!

2- Connection is 5Mbps fiber. She'll do .5 past light speed... oh, wait wrong movie.

Membership to a University is not a requirement. Google some Universities and check their sites. I don't download movies so that's the best help that I can offer.

Thanks for the info.

As for a 3 hour download, I'm cool with that. It's quicker than the mail and definitely quicker than torrent files and such. However they would probably have newer stuff where I tend to get old tv series and History Channel stuff in the mail.

Back