• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 new movie problems

vestabuell13

I just recently ripped 2 movies "war" and "saw iv" using anydvd and dvd decryptor. they ripped just fine. When I go to burn them using nero it shows some of the files are not compressable and the movie along with extras runs over the 4.7gb amount for one disc. When I burn it on a double layer there is enough room but it won't play in my dvd player, but the original did just fine. What is the problem?:bang::bang:

What is the problem?

Don't use decrypter.

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.1.5: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. If you use something other than Clonedvd, right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want.

4. Use the latest Clonedvd: click
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

6. If you still have problems, then . . .

A. Upload the .zip to the fourms:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

C) click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered

thank you very much

My new question now is, if I have already ripped "war" and saw iv" using dvd decryptor and put the movies on a hard drive can I rerip from there using clonedvd or anydvd ripper and be able to burn onto one 4.7gb disc. I don't have the original disc anymore but can get it if needed. :bowdown::rock::confused:

naydvdripper

thanks again for your help. I tried using anydvd ripper for tyhe first time. (I didn't even know I had it.) but it runs incredibly slow i've tried ripping a movie and so far it has taken an hour and I'm only at 51%. is this normal?:D

If you are using dual layer discs, use CloneCD to create a 1:1 original of the disc. Recompressing is pointless and degrades the quality of your backup.

Since you have Nero, using "Copy DVD" will work the same.

thanks again for your help. I tried using anydvd ripper for tyhe first time. (I didn't even know I had it.) but it runs incredibly slow i've tried ripping a movie and so far it has taken an hour and I'm only at 51%. is this normal?:D
The reason the AnyDVD Ripper is slow can be explained here. If you want speed you will have to use/purchase CloneDVD sadly.

The reason the AnyDVD Ripper is slow can be explained here. If you want speed you will have to use/purchase CloneDVD sadly.

Nothing sad about buying CloneDVD, I would say...
It's a smart piece of software. :agree:

Nothing sad about buying CloneDVD, I would say...
It's a smart piece of software. :agree:
I meant sadly because the ripper isn't as fast as CloneDVD. I have nothing against CloneDVD, it compliments AnyDVD perfectly. I just don't use it. :)

Back