• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 copies of CloneDVD Mobile after upgrading AnyDVD

cranberry

I've just upgraded to AnyDVD 6.4.4.0 and when I run 2 copies of CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.0 they run very Slowly.

I've often run 2 or 3 copies of CloneDVD Mobile ( CDVD-M ) together, and prior to the upgrade of AnyDVD this has always worked well.

I upgraded AnyDVD yesterday, and now when I run 1 copy of CDVD-M it uses around 50-60% of the machines processing capacity ( from Taskmanager ). When I run 2 copies simultaneously, both copies of mencoder.exe each use between 0 -8% of processor capacity, making the transcoding of both DVDs run at something less than a crawl. If you pause one copy of CDVD-M then the other copy returns to using 50-60% of the processor.

My machine is an AMD Athlon 64 x2 4800 with 2 Gb ram. Running Windows XP Service Pack 3. I was using the Zen Vision W option, with a resolution of 640x480.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour, or can they reproduce it.?

Back