• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 Broke Girls Season 6 disk 2

DVD stop ripping at 9% and gets error. I have tried this on two different LG Blu-ray ROM drives.

upload_2020-5-18_17-0-14.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.0_Info_F_2_BROKE_GIRLS_SEASON_6_DISC_2.ziplog
    192.3 KB · Views: 6
Please update your anydvd and try again, you're multiple versions behind. Latest release is 8480 or beta 8482. But I doubt that will help. That a single layer unprotected disc. There's not even basic css on it.

Disable anydvd for a moment and try a simple windows explorer file copy. If they didn't work there's a pretty high chance the disc is dirty and/or defective.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have disabled ANYDVD during the copy process for DVD to HDD straight write to drive and it failed @ 83%. I have updated to the beta version 8.4.82 of the program anydvd and it still failed. DVD disk was cleaned with alcohol wipes and dry.

Any other ideas on why it is not working?

Attachments

• TwoBG.JPG
    TwoBG.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Anydvd 2BG disk 6 s2.JPG
    Anydvd 2BG disk 6 s2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.4.8.2_Info_E_2_BROKE_GIRLS_SEASON_6_DISC_2.ziplog
    190.2 KB · Views: 2
If the drive reads other discs fine, it's defective. There's no protection on that disc at all

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have disabled ANYDVD during the copy process for DVD to HDD straight write to drive and it failed @ 83%. I have updated to the beta version 8.4.82 of the program anydvd and it still failed. DVD disk was cleaned with alcohol wipes and dry.

Any other ideas on why it is not working?
Is this a counterfeit copy?

It was brought as a complete Box Set of DVD's sealed and I wanted to do a digital backup just in case if something got damaged.

Brought or bought? From where? Cause the disc has all the signs of bad authoring (no encryption) or a lousy bootleg (again no encryption). I doubt CBS would release a tv series unprotected with at least basic CSS

Brought or bought? From where? Cause the disc has all the signs of bad authoring (no encryption) or a lousy bootleg (again no encryption). I doubt CBS would release a tv series unprotected with at least basic CSS
... and single layer.

Sounds like a bootleg to me, too. CBS wouldn't release a popular, at the time, series of one of its own shows without CSS on it. And, as a modern TV series, they would use DVD-9, unless there are only 2 discs in the set and the number of episodes means that the remaining ones fit on a DVD-5.

Also, check the bottom of the disc to see if it's a recordable DVD. It will be reddish/purple/blue. While in later years it became more common for companies to release TV shows on recordable discs, they were almost always DVD+R DL anyway.

No CSS Keys in disk. You can look through the DVD and it is a bootleg copy.

Thank you for the help.

Back