• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 BD titles will not play - help

mdfwrestler

Hello,

Been using a trial version of AnydvdHD but had an error with 2 x BluRay titles - Invasion and RunFatBoyRun.

From within Powerdvd I get the message a critical component needs periodic updates - upgrade now? I say yes and it replies upgrade complete but neither of these movies play - I do have PDVD+AnydvdHD working with numerous other HDDVD/BluRay Titles.

Thinking that AnyDVDHD may have resolved these issues I have since purchased version 6.4 and upgraded to 6.4.0.1 beta but still no joy.

I do not have the original discs for these titles (lent them to someone) but did do a straight forward file copy to harddrive (not ISO) - the rip feature in AnyDVDHD came up with errors when trying to copy the discs.

I have also enabled the create logfile but this processes nothing?

Any suggestions?

PowerDVD fileversion 4.0.100.1190 Cannot remember the build number but think it was the last version that allowed playback from Harddrive.

AnydvdHD 6.4.0.1 beta

Back