• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 AnyStream Licences Deactivated

lajoes

My two AnyStream and Plus keys have been deactivated.

When I reached the limit on one of them, I attempted to replace it with the other, now both are deactivated.

How do I go about fixing this?

Are you saying that Redfox has deactivated your licenses? I didn't think they did that.

What messages are you getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never had this happen. i have 3 licenses and swap between .

ask for help with support ,
and wait for reply as like everone else they are entitiled christmas and new year off like the rest of us

i never had this happen. i have 3 licenses and swap between .

ask for help with support ,
and wait for reply as like everone else they are entitiled christmas and new year off like the rest of us
I have already spoken with support. It will be handled asap.

My two AnyStream and Plus keys have been deactivated.

When I reached the limit on one of them, I attempted to replace it with the other, now both are deactivated.

How do I go about fixing this?

Your licenses are still active, nobody revoked nothing ( I know, double negation. Didndonuffin).

You might have reached your download limit with one license (2nd license has not even been used): Do you get any error message?

Last edited:
Your licenses are still active, nobody revoked nothing ( I know, double negation. Didndonuffin).

You might have reached your download limit with one license (2nd license has not even been used): Do you get any error message?
I did reach the download limit on one and was replacing it with the other license when I got the following message:

"You license has been deactivated (reason: wrong product)."

I'll send you a pm in a minute with links to all you active licenses. I guess, you are mixing up something :)

My guess would be that he is using a basic license to activate the Plus version. That is why the wrong product is being displayed. But Lajoes will have to verify that.

RedFox1, I think your right about the basic key. I'm having a problem trying to find my Plus keys at the moment.

Problem resolved thanks to the quick response and fix from RedFox!

The replacement keys that you sent are working and I'm back up and running. :thankyou:

Now, I'm wondering what else my cat will do to prevent me from taking her to the :eek: vet later today.

Ugh, another exciting Monday, and it's only starting!

Back