• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 AnyDVD licenses, one purchase, one key file

George++

I noticed that when I purchased my 2 RedFox AnyDVD licenses I received only one key file. Was that the standard method with SlySoft as well?

I had purchased 2 SlySoft AnyDVD licences, received two separate key files, but they were separate purchases. And the pricing was different for the licenses.

I noticed that when I purchased my 2 RedFox AnyDVD licenses I received only one key file. Was that the standard method with SlySoft as well?

I believe it has been changed now from separate Slysoft key files to one key file for RedFox - see this post :)

It would be handy to know that when ordering.
Personally, I would then place 2 separate orders to get 2 license keys with unique serial values rather than order 2 and receive just 1 that can be used on two pc's at same time.
But that's just how I am - I'd buy 2x 1 pint cartons of milk rather than 1x 2 pint carton.

Last edited:
I agree it would be nicer to have that second separate key - I'm weird that way too! :D

I believe it has been changed to one key file - see this post :)
I saw that, and it doesn't address exactly my question. :)

I have an invoice for two RedFox licenses, the key file says it is valid for two installations. So one or two separate key files is not a concern, I was just speculating if the multiple licenses on one purchase gives one key file was something SlySoft did as well.

I saw that, and it doesn't address exactly my question. :)

I have an invoice for two RedFox licenses, the key file says it is valid for two installations. So one or two separate key files is not a concern, I was just speculating if the multiple licenses on one purchase gives one key file was something SlySoft did as well.

The answer is quite simple: you bought 2 licenses and it would be easy for you to manage two separate files.
But what if you have an installation of 50 PCs? Would it be easier for you to install a separate license on each computer, always stressed not to install same license on two PCs, or would it be easier for you to handle just one single license file?

Hope this helps...

Ivan

I am going to do that but will keep the 2nd License in safe place...

Why not keep BOTH licenses in a safe place?
If you're afraid they would squabble - keep them in different folders.
Heh... :p
-W

Last edited:
Back