• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2.9.1.7 problem

Thanks, I have looked over the information. But, the problem starts after I click copy dvd titles, the next screen after selecting E, my dvd rom drive, nothing happens in the quality line. It's as if there is not a movie in the drive. All the chapters come up, so I know it see's the movie. Any idras?

Thanks, I have looked over the information. But, the problem starts after I click copy dvd titles, the next screen after selecting E, my dvd rom drive, nothing happens in the quality line. It's as if there is not a movie in the drive. All the chapters come up, so I know it see's the movie. Any idras?

Can you post a screenshot so we can get a better idea of what you mean, please?

Thanks for the quick reply. How do I copy the screen shot. I'm sorry to be such a pain!

Thanks, the file size is to large to attach to a post. Any ideas? Thanks so much for your attention.

Here is the screen shot, I can show you last screen if you like. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 4
Well, I've certainly never seen that before.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Thanks again! I have tried 4 different movies and the results are the same. It could be the DVD rom drive. I have one here from another computer that I could swap out. I'm going to post the last screen shot after this post. see what you think.

THis from the last screen.

Attachments

• last shot.JPG
    last shot.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1,728
THis from the last screen.

Ohhhh . . .

Good thing you posted that.

Reinstall Clonedvd.

from http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=999643&postcount=2

"You accidently deleted the "eraser" directory. The eraser directory is required; if it is removed CloneDVD will stop working properly. Simply reinstall CloneDVD, and it will work again. And please, never touch CloneDVD's installation directory! "--Olli

To redownload click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2916.exe

Olli, by the way, is the original author of Clonedvd2

Slould I unistall the old program 1st, or will this install go over the top of the old program?

I can't thank you enough! Thanks for all the help. Thr reinstallation has me up and running. I'm glad that there are people like you to help people like me. Take care!!!

I can't thank you enough! Thanks for all the help. Thr reinstallation has me up and running. I'm glad that there are people like you to help people like me. Take care!!!

You're welcome. In the future, please provide full error messages in addition to the log file if you have problems. Thank you

Last edited:
Back