• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1Click DVD Copy Pro freezing after finalizing disc

nitewulf69

I've emailed the developer, but no reply yet. I have been using 1Click for years with no problems. Recently,
when the burned disc is finalized, it stops at 5 seconds left. I have to use task manager to end the program and then go into the working folder and manually delete the temporary files because the program didn't complete 100%. The burned discs are finalized and work fine. The last task shown after finalizing is "flushing burner cache". Would appreciate it if anyone has an idea what's going on.

Very rarely I concur with Ch3vr0n but here I do. He just missed VirtualCloneDrive to make the list of best software for these purposes complete.

Hehe I do use that too. Only reason I didn't mention it, is because it can't be used 'create' anything (whether it be an iso, folder structure or burn). It only reads/mounts. But I do use it on occasion to mount ISO's and 'process' from there

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I do in fact use AnyDVD, CloneDVD2 and Imgburn. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and need something quick, hence 1Click.

Anyway, Just for the record I got a reply. The work around for a few people like myself is to use the legacy burn engine option in the software. Now it works as it should. They'll fix I presume in a later update.

Back