1Click DVD Copy Pro freezing after finalizing disc

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by nitewulf69, Jun 16, 2020.

1. nitewulf69

nitewulf69 Well-Known Member

I've emailed the developer, but no reply yet. I have been using 1Click for years with no problems. Recently,
    when the burned disc is finalized, it stops at 5 seconds left. I have to use task manager to end the program and then go into the working folder and manually delete the temporary files because the program didn't complete 100%. The burned discs are finalized and work fine. The last task shown after finalizing is "flushing burner cache". Would appreciate it if anyone has an idea what's going on.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Ugh, 1 click. Nothing beats AnyDVD/CloneDVD/CloneBD + IMGburn.

3. coopervid

coopervid Well-Known Member

Very rarely I concur with Ch3vr0n but here I do. He just missed VirtualCloneDrive to make the list of best software for these purposes complete.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Hehe I do use that too. Only reason I didn't mention it, is because it can't be used 'create' anything (whether it be an iso, folder structure or burn). It only reads/mounts. But I do use it on occasion to mount ISO's and 'process' from there

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

whatever_gong82 and coopervid like this.
  5. nitewulf69

nitewulf69 Well-Known Member

I do in fact use AnyDVD, CloneDVD2 and Imgburn. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and need something quick, hence 1Click.

Anyway, Just for the record I got a reply. The work around for a few people like myself is to use the legacy burn engine option in the software. Now it works as it should. They'll fix I presume in a later update.